Want a career working with Australia’s most innovative lifestyle brands, top influencer talent and Australian media? This job is for you!
We’re on the hunt for a confident and ambitious Account Executive to join our growing team. With the recent announcement of new premium lifestyle clients, we’re looking to appoint an Account Executive to drive results for our public relations, content and influencer marketing campaigns.
What your role at Theory Crew will look like:
In your role as a Public Relations (PR) Account Executive, you’ll report to Theory Crew’s Managing Director and Account Director and will in some instances be client facing.
As an Account Executive for a small but fast growing PR agency, you’ll have the opportunity to work on global lifestyle client accounts, build relationships with media and our strong influencer network as well as support the senior team on business development.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Help execute integrated public relations and influencer marketing campaigns for well known, well regarded global lifestyle brands.
• Liaise with journalists and influencers to achieve cut-through results and published media.
• Continually expand and build upon digital, blogger, traditional, influencer and social media networks to further leverage content opportunities – including a year round calendar of media and influencer relationship development making you one of the ‘go-to’ publicists in this space
• Creative writing and development of materials
• Project management for events, activations and content shoots
• Supporting our marketing and social media efforts.
• Conduct research for new business opportunities and help with brainstorms and presentations.
• Supporting Social Media team in sourcing and scheduling content, reporting and community management (when required).
• Support the newly established Content Crew division with video production and shoot days.
• Updating databases and conducting analysis to constantly improve internal systems and processes
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A degree in marketing, public relations or related field
• A keen interest in communication and social media
• A willingness to learn and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Preferred agency experience but not essential
About Theory Crew:
Theory Crew is a modern-day PR agency delivering expert PR, influencer marketing, social and content solutions for innovative lifestyle brands. Our team is small and our clients are global. We work across all lifestyle sectors including tech, FMCG, health and wellness, food, fashion, beauty and more. We also deliver corporate PR solutions for global brands. Our clients include frank green, Crumpler, Tilda, Pataks, iRobot, Master and Dynamic, Skyn Condoms, and many others.
As part of the Theory Crew, you’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple clients, be involved in new business development and build a robust network of celebrities, influencers and media.
Our team receive significant professional development opportunities, bonuses and commissions and work with a great team in a stunning new office in the heart of Richmond.
Send your CV and an application letter demonstrating your response to the key requirements to Felicity Grey, Managing Director, Theory Crew, email@example.com