Theory Crew is a fast-growing PR agency. We give global and Australian innovative lifestyle brands peace of mind. We’re the only agency that guarantees results via our cutting-edge PR, influencer marketing and social media approach.
We help brands become number one in their market and be rest assured their campaigns will make an impact. Our brands get the truly great PR experience they deserve.
We’re in a growth phase. We nailed our 2018-19 goals and now we’re setting our sights on the next phase of growth. We work hard and have a great time while we’re at it.
By joining our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple clients and lead your own social division! It’s a great step for someone who knows social and digital marketing inside-out and wants to unleash their entrepreneurial spirit.
Deliverables and key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and presenting cutting-edge social and digital marketing strategies
- Building great relationships with our client partners
- Managing and growing the social team
- Meeting agreed revenue growth and retention targets
- Bring your positive and agreeable personality to our team culture
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES
- A degree in a relevant field
- Proven-track record of meeting revenue targets
- Ability and knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social and at least 5 years in this discipline, as well as understanding of Facebook Business Manager, Paid Social, Google Analytics SEM and SEO
- Passion, commitment and emotional maturity
- Outcome driven
- A strong background and ability to work with and utilise data
- Agency experience is preferred
WHAT’S IT LIKE AT THEORY CREW?
In return for your commitment and passion, Theory Crew is committed to providing you with:
- Richmond office location
- Sales Commission
- A minimum $2K per year to spend on professional development of your choice
- Long-term growth and development plans
- Great team culture and regular team activities
Please note Australian residents need only apply.
If so, please submit your CV with a tailored application letter to Felicity Grey, Managing Director, email@example.com by Monday 17 June 2019.