If you’re creative, great with people and love social media this Theory Crew role is for you!
We’re on the hunt for Social Media Strategist with a proven track record in #winning! With the recent announcement of three new premium lifestyle clients, we’re looking to appoint a strategist to develop and successfully execute social campaigns as well as support business development of our social division.
What your role at Theory Crew will look like:
In your role as a Social Media Strategist, you’ll report to Theory Crew’s Managing Director and will be client facing.
As a Social Media Strategist for a small but fast-growing PR & communications agency, you’ll have the opportunity to take the lead on global lifestyle client accounts, work collaboratively with our PR team to develop socially led PR campaigns and get creative when it comes to delivering results for your clients and winning new business. You’ll lead the social media team however as a small agency, your role will be hands on when it comes to campaign execution.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Devise and support the execution of social media strategies for well known, well regarded global lifestyle brands
- Implementing client social media campaigns and meeting specific KPIs
- Plan and execute sales driven paid campaigns
- Creation of content calendars in line with client activity, strategies and seasonal activity
- Creative writing and development of materials
- Working collaboratively with Theory Crew’s management team to drive business development for the social media division
- Leading in-house or external content shoots (video and stills) for Theory Crew’s clientele
- Overseeing reporting for current clients
- Remaining in touch with trends and developments in the ever-changing social media landscape
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in social media and/or digital marketing role
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Project lead experience and ability to manage team to meet KPIs
- Ability to identify pain points both internally and with client campaigns, as well as take a proactive approach with troubleshooting issues and finding ways to improve
- A creative mindset when it comes to ideation for new business opportunities, as well as making your client campaigns soar!
- Strong sales background and ability to support business development via current clientele as well as identifying and securing new opportunities
- Robust network of industry contacts and/or interest in extending this network to aid business development
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A keen interest in communication and social media
- A hands on and ‘can do’ attitude
- SEO, programmatic, email marketing and other digital marketing experience favoured
- Preferred agency experience but not essential
About Theory Crew:
Theory Crew is a modern-day PR agency delivering expert PR, influencer marketing, social and content solutions for innovative lifestyle brands. Our team is small and our clients are global. We work across all lifestyle sectors including tech, FMCG, health and wellness, food, fashion, beauty and more. We also deliver corporate PR and social media solutions for global brands. Our clients include Crumpler, Master and Dynamic, SKYN Condoms, Pure Digital Radio, Eloments Teas, iRobot, Honeywell and many others.
As part of the Theory Crew, you’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple clients, be involved in new business development and build a robust network of celebrities, influencers and media. Our team receive over $2K per year for professional development of their choice, significant sales commissions for bringing in new business leads and our new office is based in the heart of Richmond!
Send your CV and an application letter demonstrating your response to the key requirements to Felicity Grey, Managing Director, Theory Crew, email@example.com